Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
I think Drakeford and his team are completely over the top with this latest lockdown. To cover all of Wales including those areas with relatively low incidence is going to cause unnecessary hardship. He is very fond of knee jerk reaction which is evident by the 113 pieces of Covid related emergency legislation he has put in place in the last six months.
And we have to wait until Friday to hear what he intends to introduce once this total lockdown ends on 9 November.
There’s a lot of businesses in Pembrokeshire and west wales that were relying on that trade continuing until November. Who knows what will happen to them now. Strange how it’s been busier than ever down that way for the last 3 months yet no Covid outbreaks? People staying at a place I let just cancelled, coming from Buckinghamshire where there is also very low Covid. I can live with it but my cleaner lost £80 x at least 10 places, so did the laundry, mine had booked into 3 pubs to eat so they lose out too. I’m sure the list is endless.
There are tests that give you a result in 20 mins ffs. Why do only private companies have them, yet we blow billions? And they wonder why no one is listening anymore......