Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Maybe just be less of a dick and read this:

https://gov.wales/ps33m-new-cardiff-...id-19-facility

Then come back and find something else to moan about that has no substance.
Well I replied to you.
In the article you so obligingly provided it says quote "“The build will be aligned to the de-commissioning programme of the Dragon’s Heart Hospital at the Principality Stadium which we will have vacated by the end of October and will enable the WRU to start making their own plans at the stadium. As a health service we will take on board all of the learning from Dragon’s Heart Hospital in terms of design and clinical requirements for a temporary surge hospital and work to the national modelling requirements. and will enable the WRU to start making their own plans at the stadium. As a health service we will take on board all of the learning from Dragon’s Heart Hospital in terms of design and clinical requirements for a temporary surge hospital and work to the national modelling requirements." Unquote/

the part in blue would seem to suggest it was intended to be ready for when the old one closed.
so tell me why I'm being a dick and why has this no substance? Is it purely because you don't agree with it?

If it is someone from your family that cannot go to either in the interim period who'll look a dick then?