Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-54716981

Supermarket staff are being put at risk by having to "referee" what can be bought during Wales' coronavirus lockdown, the Welsh Retail Consortium has said.
Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
He was getting equal amounts of shit aimed at him when he followed the same path as Westminster though.

Posts like: "he can't make a decision for himself" and "it's win win for Drakeford, if it fails he can blame Boris" were commonplace on here.

I pointed out at the time it's hardly going to be win-win for Drakeford if that's the view that people were taking.
I really can't see what the problem is. I understand that some people don't like being told what to do by the state or what choices they have, but there is a separation in being critical or constructive, emphatic etc and acting like a spoilt brat because you can't do what you like, it's quite obviously political and anti state. I just wish that some of the people who are attacking Drakeford, both personally and politically, but mostly personal, would express their real reasons over not being able to buy non essential goods.

To me, it comes across as a bit of a smoke screen. The reality seems that they'd just like to do what they want, or are sulking and looking for someone to target their frustrations at.