Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
I only know the veg man because I used his stall when it was opposite alan's. (It wasn't actually his but he ran it. He moved because the owner decide to start running it himself) He has moved to near the fish stall only recently. Just go and talk to Alan and stop trying to be a smart arse and attempting to prove something you cannot prove.
Well you are not doing what you said you'd do. Go and talk to him. I don't tell lies. No point.

I don't care who talks to Alan, they'll all get the same response, just as I did.
How am I not doing what I said I'd do? I'll absolutely go and speak to Alan after lockdown when I go to pick up some produce.

I'm also giving you the chance to look like less of a bullshitter by telling me who else you have supposedly spoken to about these issues who haven't publicised them for everyone to see? Saying that you've spoken to two people in Cardiff Market who were both quoted in an article the day before you started a thread about these issues seems a bit too coincidental to be true, don't you think?