Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
Many years ago I worked with a Brighton fan who just so happened to walk on the other side of the street and he thought it was funny with no malice intended.
It's funny how you always manage to remember someone who was able to hand-wave or justify whatever is being discussed.

"Oh, we used to have a black guy work with us! "Darkie" we all called him, he never told us to stop so it couldn't have been racist!"

You worked with 1 student, so everyone under a certain age is as "precious" as her. You remember 1 Brighton fan who apparently spoke on behalf of all Brighton fans. You remember 1 client who called his wife "half-caste" (a term the Oxford Dictionary calls "offensive") but because she never stopped her husband from using it every mixed race person in the entire world is now comfortable with you using that term.

I'll call you a c*nt then. I called someone a c*nt before and he laughed, so that means I can call everyone big ol' c*nty c*nt too then. And no one is allowed to tell me otherwise. And that word should be taken off the swear filter, cos 1 person laughed at it so it's not offensive.