Ignoring the consequence of chopping and changing manager in such a hectic football year, I'd mark Harris as a six and a half out of ten based on what he's done this year.

Pros:

- the use of the transfer market has brought in players who have made a positive impact and removed players who were expensive and not performing as well as we needed them to, or in the case of Etheridge expensive and not getting a chance to perform.
- the greater focus on the academy and bringing in Bagan who did well in his appearance
- we're showing more desire to play with the ball which I think will mean we have a better chance of beating a side down to 10 men (think Fulham at home last year where we didn't show any signs of winning the game) while still showing grit enough that in our 10 men game this year we still picked up a point

Cons:

- there are only a few games where you're pointing to it as a good result
- ditto with perfromances
- despite instruction from above and talk in the media, I think Harris was left with a poor squad so even with improvements made it's probably a top 9 squad only. We're 4 points off that so behind where we should be.

It's very possible that there is a manager out there who can keep the pros and lessen the cons list and I would need to rely on the run to play-offs last year to say Harris is capable of being that person.