Our side was full of players who were over thirty or close to it last season and, although Neil Harris took some steps towards addressing that during the transfer window, it's still an issue which needs tackling because it seems to me that, increasingly, the Championship is becoming a young player's league.

Add to that the matter of our inadequate skill levels in terms of passing and controlling the ball (any attempt to fully become a passing side is doomed to failure with this group of players in my opinion) and, yes, I believe we do need a major rebuild. Of course, with most other sides of our size in this league, such a task would be aided by the knowledge that one or two of the required new first teamers could be found in the club's number of home produced players, but I'm sceptical about that happening here despite our manager's claims about being willing to give youth a chance - Mark Harris is seen increasingly on the bench for the first team bench, but it's revealing that the only time he comes on is with a minute or two to go when we're a goal down.

Such a rebuild is hindered as well by the apparent belief at the top of the club in the Boardroom and with the manager, that our supporters want us to play the sort of dross which has characterised much of the last decade - my opinion is that while City crowds have always appreciated a trier, they also appreciate what is commonly called "good" football.