Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Mozzy, mate... See my above post. It's 100% unlikely to resonate with you because you seem to have strayed too far from the light with the election fraud stuff, but please read it and consider my points.

The scattergun approach to accusations and lawsuits brought on by Trump (still without any evidence after almost 3 weeks of declaring that there was widespread voter fraud) should make you wonder what possible reason they could have for not showing their cards and putting this all to bed now, right?

They haven't got time for playing poker with their supposed evidence as Biden is going be inaugurated in a couple of months and the transition of power has already begun!

C'mon, man! This new look doesn't suit you.
you will be pleased to know that his legal has lost an appeal today to overturn the decision in pennsylvannia . I think this has been designed by trumps legal team as it will go to the supreme court even quicker

as for evidence check the 104 page lawsuit above by sidney powell in terms of bad practice at polling stations . talking of her just saw some footage of her claiming her legal team has now got pics and footage of ballot harvesting and evidence of more than 10 million illegal votes . No doubt this will be used in the supreme court as evidence

maybe it's all b@@llocks who knows but lots of mileage in this election for sure get the pop corn out

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...court-showdown