Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
I didn't speculate. You need to get your facts straight. I pointed out that he could be on a pay as he plays contract with an incentivised transfer fee for all the people criticising the club for signing him knew. There is no legitimacy for people, including you, claiming he is on an expensive contract and that the club paid an inflated fee for him. Details haven't been released.
If it was someone else posting this, I would think they were joking, but as I've never ever seen any evidence of you possessing a sense of humour, I have to assume you're being serious.

Let's get this right, you're trying to claim that saying "he could be on a pay as he plays contract" is not the sort of speculation that us "know alls" indulge in, while informing me I need to get my facts right? Priceless, I suppose your definition of the word "speculation" must depend on whether you're doing the speculating or not .

Also, where did I claim Vassell was on an "expensive contract"? i've said nothing about Vassell's wages because none of us can know for sure what he's on, you included. Clearly, given the fact that he's barely played any first team football for us, the reported fee for him represents terrible value for the club. Is that reported fee of between £2 and £3 million accurate? Well, it's never been denied by the club, but, who knows, it may be less, but anyone who claims this is the case, is just speculating aren't they - anyone except you of course