Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
The source of my information, which you have rather grandly pronounced to be ‘misinformed opinion’, is Guido Rasi. No doubt you know that until 3 weeks ago he was the Executive Director of the EMA. Referring to the MHRA’s authorisation he said “If you evaluate only the partial data as they are doing they also take a minimum of risk. Personally I would have expected a robust review of all available data, which the British government has not done to be able to say that without Europe you come first.”

Now I know you are the board’s self-appointed expert on regulatory affairs but on this occasion I’m going to defer to his expertise over yours.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...says-eu-agency
According to the MHRA press conference yesterday Pfizer have been feeding them all the available data for months so that the Agency would be in a position to reach a quick decision. In other words the MHRA had all the data, had been looking at it for months meaning this partial data argument is inaccurate. Of course, some might say the MHRA person could have been withholding the truth but I doubt that very much.