Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
There we go Drakeford exposed again by chasing the problems back into household mixing which you cannot police, where as hospitality venues can as a minimum provide track and trace
Out of curiosity, and this is not a go at you or your comment, but more something that baffles me a bit - what is it about having this need some people have to physically get together with others for a drink at this current moment in time? I think we all know the message about trying to avoid different households mixing. Current advice is still to do only what is essential.

Don't get me wrong or think I'm antisocial, I enjoy getting together with friends for a beer. I have been frustrated at the lack of opportunities to do so this year. I miss the social aspect of it. I just think that not spreading Covid is more important and keeping others safe until vaccination is widespread is important. I've had a few great zoom sessions with friends and lots of alcohol. It's not meeting in person but it's better than not meeting at all.