Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
Bring Ojo off before he's sent off
Quote Originally Posted by GL1Blue View Post
He's given the ball away a few times on the half way line following a City attack, he then has to foul in order to give the likes of Morrison a chance to get back. He doesn't seem to like playing a simple pass.
Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
Vaulks grew back into the game well whereas Ojo started to look really tired. The less said about Nelson and Bennett (definitely need a rest) the better.

Glatzel's penalty wasn't fantastic but would be good enough to score against any keeper not named Etheridge and he was unlucky not to have a second goal tonight too - I told you he had nice link up play with Harris! As for the cameos, think Whyte did well in first half but faded, Harris did a lot of intelligent running and showed good touches outside of the box but probably could have got a goal is he had shown a bit more anticipation.

How do you pick a team for Saturday though? Presumably much the same starting 11 but Ojo, Bennett, Nelson all looking like they need a rest so starts for Evans, Cunningham and Benkovic?
Quote Originally Posted by 198bore View Post
Wilson MOTM.

Ojo looks spent. Here's hoping Hoilett is fit for Saturday.
Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
I think that's fair. Our experienced players and a bit of flair and dead ball quality from Wilson dragged us through. Ojo was our best player in the shambles against the Jacks but he looked poor today. Bennett and Nelson looked shot. I think Cunningham will come in for Bennett but can't see Benkovic being chucked in the deep end against Norwich. Ralls will be back in a tight 3 with Pack and Vaulks
These posters seem to be making a point about Ojo, not being "up for it"