+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris in or Harris out?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harris in or Harris out?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    If thats aimed at me I am certainly not hiding from the likes of you. Ive had some personal issues to attend to and locking horns with Nigel Negatives like you on a football forum is the least of my worries at the moment.

I stand by my comments earlier in the thread. The problems at this football club certainly do not end with sacking Neil Harris.

6 losses in a row he cant complain if he does get sacked. I dont think hes been helped with the run of injuries and lack of squad depth / balance but as he says himself its a results business.

For what its worth I dont think hes had any input into the new signings and I would also go as far as to say the suits are sticking their beak into team selection again.
    Not aimed at anybody in particular.

Just the Harris apologist voices are very thin on the ground these days.

I certainly agree with you on the Harris situation. It certainly doesn't start and end with him and giving the decision of picking a successor to the people who picked Harris seems a bit pointless but it is what it is.

Hope you sort your personal issues soon enough so you can post more on here and I can wholeheartedly disagree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Not aimed at anybody in particular.

Just the Harris apologist voices are very thin on the ground these days.
    Just like the praise for him last season even though we managed to finish 5th and pushed Fulham all the way in the play-offs.

Just like the praise for him last season even though we managed to finish 5th and pushed Fulham all the way in the play-offs.
    I said he did well last year. He did.

This year he has in my opinion improved the squad and sent us into freefall.

I said he did well last year. He did.

This year he has in my opinion improved the squad and sent us into freefall.
    Improved the squad? Youre having a laugh. Up until recently we had a bench full of kids.

As for Nigel Negatives.

If you can put a positive spin on being 15th and having no chance of the play offs while losing 7 out of the last 8 then good luck to you. I can't.

As for Nigel Negatives.

If you can put a positive spin on being 15th and having no chance of the play offs while losing 7 out of the last 8 then good luck to you. I can't.
    Youve been negative towards him from Day 1. Even when hes had good runs youve given him no credit.

Dont be crying about the next manager. Youve got what you wanted.

Youve been negative towards him from Day 1. Even when hes had good runs youve given him no credit.

Dont be crying about the next manager. Youve got what you wanted.

I think most people are of the opinion that the job of turning this team into a decent footballing side, is beyond Harris.
    Most are very worried what the next board appointment will be.
    Not the fault of the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I think most people are of the opinion that the job of turning this team into a decent footballing side, is beyond Harris.
    Most are very worried what the next board appointment will be.
    Not the fault of the fans.

So what happens next? Hound the next manager out from Day 1 because you dont like the appointment?

What an entitled bunch. No better than the deluded Geordies.

Fans can influence any boardroom these days, you only have to see what the media like WOL are publishing referring to football messageboards and social media to know this is true.

Managers everywhere, even at the very top, always talk up their fans in interviews.

People can give their views without starting tens of threads calling for the manager's head every time we get a poor result.

I hope Mehmet Dalman reads the social media platforms, then he will hopefully realise that his words have not helped Neil Harris's cause nor his club's to the next manager's and our benefit.
    You never know, he may even realise that the club's current strategy isn't working and draw one up for his boss.