Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
You obviously have no respect whatsoever for a man who saved this club from bankruptcy and has bankrolled it for the last 8/9 years, during a period of unprecedented success. He is also currently keeping it going to the tune of £3m a month and has converted most of his debt to equity. You should get down on your knees and thank god that he has been here, rather than posting snidey remarks about him. PS. Why should he tell you or anyone else why he didn't want to sell the club. He has already hoisted Cardiff City into the Premier League on a shoestring budget - twice - but apparently thats still not good enough for some.
Are you some sort of joke or what?

Get down on my knees you ridiculous idiot? Who do you think this guy is, Mother Teresa in disguise? He's a businessman whose motives are transactional, he gets something out of the club by putting in. It may not always be financial reward, it can be for reasons of elevating status and ego massaging which for many business people are reasons enough for starting a project.

Some of us have supported Cardiff City for years and we too have a stake in the club as a lifetime emotional investment. I would say ethically the owner of the club has an obligation to keep the fans informed of his long term intentions and plans for the club.

I'm surprised to see that no one else has picked up on the fact the chap admitted he's had what he classified as a "good" offer for the club so what is he looking for? If he's holding out for a better offer then I think he may be waiting an awful long time. If he's reluctant or unable to fund the club sufficiently to develop it then it might be a good idea to sell up. If on the other hand he genuinely felt the credentials of the person (s) making this offer were doubtful why didn't he say it? That would only boost his popularity I'd say.

I've said previously I think you're Mehmet Dalman so my question to you is why do you think two promotions resulting in two instant relegations leaving us in a weaker position is anything to gloat about?