Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
Sorry mate yeah only about 80,000 of the deaths have been caused by negligence fomr the government. Glad you are here to hold the real villians to account while sticking up for the little men running the country like a dodgy business!

I'm not sure what sort of proof you want other than what's in the news every day.

Or would you like to wait until the enquiry into this happens?
So you now think 80000 of the 100000 deaths have been caused by the government's negligence. Where is your evidence for the 80000 deaths you now claim? I'm not defending the government; unlike some I have no attachment or link to any political Party; I'm just trying to clarify some of the outrageous statements made. What proof do I require you ask. You are the one that is making the claim and all I am asking for is your evidence that 80000 deaths have been caused by negligence. If you think making outrageous unverifiable claims amounts to holding the government to account I suggest you have failed as quoting meaningless facts is merely showing up the inadequacies of your argument. Just give up.