Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
Why should I?
He was subbed each game he played and despite his assists what did he do?
How many games did he actually play in? how many goals did he score? He waas brought in as a striker after all.
How bad did the team get when he was injured? I seem to recall we got promoted that season.... without him. He was brought on to score a penalty at Hull when the job was done.

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/footb...rances_a31497/

Maybe you should stop critisising other peoples posts and take a look at your own.
Someone doesn't like being wrong.

You said "I think it is just wishful thinking to say he would have been good. He'may' have been but on his performances before his injury the wish has no basis in what he actually did."

Forgive me for thinking you were talking about his performances before his injury... So I pointed out that he got injured in only his 3rd game for us and had assisted in two of the previous ones - Indicating that you may wish to rethink your point as he actually played well before his (essentially) season ending injury (yes, he played in the last game of the season).

We were winning in both of the games that he was playing in before he was subbed... you tend not to need to leave a striker on for 90mins when you're winning. I think we know why he was subbed in his 3rd game.

What did he do in those 3 games, you ask? He played well and set up two goals. Maynard and Noone made their debuts against Wolves and they were both brilliant in a 3-1 win.

No need to be so serious. You were just chatting shit, that's all. Take it on the chin and carry on with your day.