Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
Been in Premier League twice, finished second in Championship with club record number of points and automatic promotion, own the stadium outright, debt to equity conversion, charitable trust/foundation created supporting local communities with millions of pounds of Tans money, training ground facilities vastly improved, academy creation, etc etc. Is that enough ?
Well, let's see now.....

Been in the Premier League twice - been relegated twice. Currently occupying a lower position in the Championship than when Tan assumed control. Could that be described as progress?

Own the stadium outright - but wasn't that the case before Tan arrived? Didn't he buy a football club that already owned its own stadium? If not, who owned it when he arrived?

Debt to equity conversion - so how large was the club's debt when Tan took control? And how much debt is the club in now? Do you know? I confess I don't.

Charitable trust foundation supporting local communities with millions of pounds of Tan's money - I'll have to bow to your greater knowledge on that one as I didn't know such a thing existed.

Training ground facilities vastly improved - I'll bow to your greater knowledge on that one too. I was under the impression that Tan promised to build new training facilities at the time of the rebrand, but those plans never came to fruition. I believed the club doesn't own it's own training facilities, but perhaps I'm wrong about that.

Academy creation - wasn't the academy created long before Tan arrived?