Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
Going to be really interesting to see if changes are made for Derby - on form they're at least a top seven side over past four, eight and ten games and top ten over past six - or whether MM tries to make it through to the Huddersfield game. At the moment I'd be looking to rest Moore against Derby and Stoke knowing he probably has two important games in March with Wales.

FAO Will Vaulks, this is why Cardiff need to be more than an ugly side to play against.
I think we may see changes in attack and midfield for Derby, but I can't see Moore being rested. If Watters wasn't injured yesterday, his absence from the squad is a concern considering the amount we stand to pay for him - it looks like Mark Harris is our second choice striker at the moment and nearly all of his first team experience has come alongside a target man like Moore or Glatzel. I've seen Harris do a pretty good job as a lone striker for the Under 23s, but that's a bit different to what would be expected of him on Tuesday. Also, I'm fairly sure that Wales' games at the end of next month will not be a factor in Mick McCarthy's team selection in the weeks leading up to the international break.