+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sang

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sang

He wasn't given a chance because we had David Brent in charge who was ****ing clueless

He played well defensively in largely nullifying Norrington-Davies against Stoke but I didn't feel he was on top defensively against his full-back today. Both our wing backs have the advantage that even if they don't stop the cross our CB's are going to win 9/10 anyway so it never appears that they're giving away good chances.

Offensively, has he put in any good crosses yet?

It's very early on in his career and there is plenty to like including having the first touch of more similar to Pack and energy more similar to Vaulks, but let's not go too overboard yet. He hasn't looked out of place at all.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    He played well defensively in largely nullifying Norrington-Davies against Stoke but I didn't feel he was on top defensively against his full-back today. Both our wing backs have the advantage that even if they don't stop the cross our CB's are going to win 9/10 anyway so it never appears that they're giving away good chances.

Offensively, has he put in any good crosses yet?

It's very early on in his career and there is plenty to like including having the first touch of more similar to Pack and energy more similar to Vaulks, but let's not go too overboard yet. He hasn't looked out of place at all.
    Sang was great, Swansea played less on the left hand side in the second half than they did in the first and started targeting Ralls instead (who was also brilliant today).

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Sang was great, Swansea played less on the left hand side in the second half than they did in the first and started targeting Ralls instead (who was also brilliant today).
    I'm wondering if Ralls has found a new position for himself. He's looked out of sorts in CM recently but has always had energy, a decent final ball and willingness to do the dirty work.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I'm wondering if Ralls has found a new position for himself. He's looked out of sorts in CM recently but has always had energy, a decent final ball and willingness to do the dirty work.
    He's looked out of sorts coming back into the side from injury, in a side that wasn't playing well! I think those writing off Ralls are being very premature.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He's looked out of sorts coming back into the side from injury, in a side that wasn't playing well! I think those writing off Ralls are being very premature.
    Totally agree.

Ralls doesn't offer the width needed imo.
    I think he's the first choice in CM when fit.

So peeps, is it a case of trusting Magic Mick (and his staff), to finally trust our youngsters ?