Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
You not a closet conservative at all and your comments on Drakeford and Johnson are contradictory despite you trying to make it sound like you’re only defending Johnson because he, like Drakeford, is in power - surely your attitude towards Drakeford should be the same?
I'm sorry, I don't want to reduce the thread into a petty argument but you have lost me with my supposed commenst about Johnson, can you direct me to them please. So far as I recall I have never made particular comments about any of the leading political figures in this mess except Drakeford, and, as I have pointed out before and is a point you steadfastly and blinkeredly refuse to acknowledge, it has nothing to do with party politics, it is the man. I don't trust him and I don't like him. I think he allows his own opinions and his own vision of his political beliefs cloud his judgement, and that he often makes the right decisions for the wrong reasons. Now it may not matter why to some folks, so long as its right but that is only good so long as it is right.
I'm not and never have defended Johnson, just because he is in power. I think the same cock ups and nonsense would have happened during this disaster who ever was in power.