Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
You go from denying it ever happened at all, to trying to make out that it was an isolated few and that there was no violence or racism involved. Well, I am telling you that I saw it and heard it and you admit that you weren't even following City at the time. Once again you think that only your opinion is valid and that you know everything. Well sorry to burst your bubble, you obviously aren't as clever as you think. You toddle along believing what you like. The longer people like you do that, the less likely it is that the problem will ever be fully and finally solved.
We have had some idiots following us over the years and a minority of our fans have racist views and some have acted those views out

But groups of Cardiff fans travelling to say Birmingham with the intent of confronting Black and Asian people ?

No , I am sorry that is incorrect . I have no doubt and have witnessed racist behaviour from Cardiff fans from time to time but not organised racist gang attacks .

Banging the windows on a coach at Asian people is pathetic behaviour and embarrassing but travelling to another city to attack ethnic minority people ?

Thats not happened