Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
It was crap though, wasn't it? We're in no danger of being relegated and need to win most of our remaining games to get into the play-offs, yet MM picked pretty much the most defensive team possible given the players available.
It wasn't brilliant but point me to a game over the last ten years where it's been said, "Cardiff City played the other team off the park with their beautiful passing game, so easy on the eye". Blue idiot aka a Jack went quiet when we were winning, just a troll.

Reality check, this is the Championship and on any given day anyone beats anyone. More attempts on target, more shots, guess what, one less goal, that's all that matters.

Is Mick the man to lead us for the next 20 years and become Sir Alex Ferguson like in his admiration? No, no modern manager is given the chance nowadays. If it were up to Bluebird, Sir Alex Ferguson would have been sacked and we would have been deprived the best manager of modern times.

Am I saying Mick could be the new Sir Alex, of course I'm not but he's getting the best (the majority of the time) from a squad that seems to know one way to play the game. Turning that around, with or without money, takes time and PATIENCE from the fans.