+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The view from the qthree commentators was that Cooke had delayed his declaration a little too long, but I had a bad feeling after the first four overs when both Hogan and Lloyd had gone for sixteen runs each with them both providing too many balls that offered the batsman easy leg side boundaries and the writing was well and truly on the wall at lunch.

I think us cricket fans need to recognise that a lot of modern day pitches do not deteriorate as the game goes on any more, they just flatter and flatter and make for an uneven contest between bat and ball - the pitch at Headingly was the same and I think this latest one was a terrible pitch.
    I wasn’t entirely convinced by the Northants commentary team or indeed our commentator. I thought we would bat until lunch and was very surprised when he started saying we would declare by midday.

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I wasn’t entirely convinced by the Northants commentary team or indeed our commentator. I thought we would bat until lunch and was very surprised when he started saying we would declare by midday.
    there are times when you wonder if they're watching the same game?