Quote Originally Posted by Wozza16 View Post
If people genuinely believe the United Kingdom is a equally treated union is kidding themselves, I think everybody would prefer that but it hasn't happened in the past 500 years so it isn't in the next.

I believe people had a big wake up call when the UK government rejected the request for extended furlough for Welsh workers only to extend it a week later when England needed it, if this doesn't show the position Wales is in in the list then nothing will.

Also people saying Wales would be too poor is like a broken record, if you made a country and gave it the best possible chance to be a rich country you would give it highly sought after resources, Wales had coal, copper, slate at the best possible times and now it looks set to have an abundance of renewable energy potential and insane amounts of water in an emerging climate crisis, yet has some of the poorest regions in Europe?

All this after 500 years in the worlds "best" union, so I'm voting Plaid, the only party who will truly care about Wales and maximising it's potential. Labour voter's are flipping to Plaid as Adam Price is clearly well educated and experienced and as it's a good protest vote against Labour as Plaid won't be able to get a majority but won't destroy democracy like the right wing parties.
We have heard this plaid are getting stronger in Wales before

That they are taking labour votes

Plaid had a disastrous general election , as did Labour and it was the tories in Wales who gained seats

From what I have seen via the opinion polls Labour have toughened up a bit but will lose seats to the tories and plaid won't be doing anything much than they normally do