Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
I’ve never really met many Israelis, but when I was travelling around India 15 yrs ago I met a few. They barely stray from their own kind and didn’t mix with us much. Of the few conversations about what’s going on now most seemed adamant about the land they already had and a couple said they needed to take out the Gaza Strip to rid it of hamas. Looks like that could happen now. I think it’s like Spain to them, they all go particularly after the two years national service they have to do. Strange folks but some stunning ladies amongst them.
I met a group while in Sydney in 93, i have never met such a group of arrogant self entitled people in my life, they looked down on everyone, made no difference if they were Europeans, Australians or Asians, i couldn't stand them, one of our group got friendly with one of the girls so we somewhat got linked that way, I then met a Lebanese girl ( well her parents were ) and to say they she hated them was a understatement ( understandable ) so that was my excuse to tell them to never speak to me again