Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
Shirley if you land in uk (Heathrow) and conform to the quarantine rretrictions placed on you there, then you can travel anywhere in UK.
Last time I looked there was not a border checkpoint on the Severn bridge, Severn crossing or the M50 so when you drive home who is going to know?
As long as you feel that you are clean and clear just do it.

Thanks to all who've contributed, I'm pleased not to have much in the way of negativity to my attitude which matches that described by xsnaggle above. The main point at issue is that England and Wales have different requirements to deal with the same problem. They are both looking at the same data but come out with different conclusions on how to handle with it. A number of people I've spoken to at home feel the First Minister has often taken a different, and less progressive, view from Boris just to demonstrate Wales can and will be different with the outcome being the same just a few weeks behind Westminster. If that's correct it must have been very frustrating at times for you all.

Particular thanks too to Des Parrott for recommending Dante for the testing kits, I'll be on to them and have them send what we need to our English destination.