+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: who dabbles in shares ? ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: who dabbles in shares ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    whats you got going on

At the start of C19 i noticed both Disney and cruise companies stock plummeted

I went for Cruise company shares ( split over a few Companies )

Disney had 1/2'ed in price, but have since returned to pre C19 prices, so I missed that one

Of course, Cruise's havent yet, Im keeping hold of them as they must stand a good chance of returning

just looking for something else
    Criuises: where wealthy northern Europeans who have been double-vaccinated pass on the virus to unsuspected souls in poor countries where the vaccine rollout is less advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Criuises: where wealthy northern Europeans who have been double-vaccinated pass on the virus to unsuspected souls in poor countries where the vaccine rollout is less advanced.
    Well said! To that I would add wealthy northern Europeans who claim to have "been to" India, Kenya, Uganda etc when what they really mean is they have visited the tourist hotspots and have seen nothing of the way ordinary people live.

BTW: I am obliged to declare that a cruise would be my idea of the proverbial "holiday from hell".

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Well said! To that I would add wealthy northern Europeans who claim to have "been to" India, Kenya, Uganda etc when what they really mean is they have visited the tourist hotspots and have seen nothing of the way ordinary people live.

BTW: I am obliged to declare that a cruise would be my idea of the proverbial "holiday from hell".
    I have asked friends to shoot me if I ever go on a cruise. It is the antithesis of travel, in my opinion.