+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Ticket Sales

Season Ticket Sales

Corky posted last week that were over 13,500 last week with a deadline of the 12th August.

Anybody know the latest , as I was expecting us to shift nearer 15,000, which considering we sold 21,000 a few years ago is not unreasonable compared to what other clubs smaller than ourselves have sold.

First Team

Re: Season Ticket Sales

Anyone know the relative sizes of walk-up attendance for clubs at our level? I have a suspicion ours is small and wonder why.

Good point , Saturday’s gate would suggest fewer than 3,000 walk up on a Saturday afternoon. Night games must attract less than 1,000 due to the area our fan base covers

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Good point , Saturday’s gate would suggest fewer than 3,000 walk up on a Saturday afternoon. Night games must attract less than 1,000 due to the area our fan base covers
    I can't understand why people have to be on the clubs data base to buy tickets ( if that's still the case) Does this happen in any other industry, eg-watching live music, booking a restaurant, cricket, rugby etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I can't understand why people have to be on the clubs data base to buy tickets ( if that's still the case) Does this happen in any other industry, eg-watching live music, booking a restaurant, cricket, rugby etc?

Walk up prices are hardly cheap either especially if you’re a family of four …they also add a booking fee for each ticket even if it’s collected.