+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Ticket - impossible to buy online ?

Season Ticket - impossible to buy online ?

Since last night when they went on general sale, the website format has changed. I'm finding it impossible to renew-re-locate] seasot tickets.

Can someone a bit brighter have a look and tell me what I'm doing wrong .

Re: Season Ticket - impossible to buy online ?

Edit -sorted

I popped down there this morning to try and move seats not realising they still aren’t open to the public. Absolutely pathetic. And when I then ring the ticket office the bloody message just says they are extremely busy, and then the line just seems to disappear. What a shit way to run a multi million pounds business.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    I popped down there this morning to try and move seats not realising they still aren’t open to the public. Absolutely pathetic. And when I then ring the ticket office the bloody message just says they are extremely busy, and then the line just seems to disappear. What a shit way to run a multi million pounds business.
    Stay on the line when it seems to go dead, you are in a queue but it doesn’t tell you !

It’ll cut you off (you’ll get dialling tone) if lines are full

So you just popped along, on the off chance they would be open without checking first. If the phone line ‘dropped out’ why not ring again. Strikes me that is probably mostly your fault. The opening arrangements are clearly shown on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So you just popped along, on the off chance they would be open without checking first. If the phone line ‘dropped out’ why not ring again. Strikes me that is probably mostly your fault. The opening arrangements are clearly shown on the website.
    Who rattled your bloody cage?
    My fault that in a world returning to normal I have the audacity to turn up at a business premises to spend money and expect a service. Some of us don’t spend all day farting about on a computer and prefer a face to face service which generally sorts problems out a damn sight quicker. And it was 4 occasions I rang the number only for it to disappear on me. So please wind your neck in before delivering your unwanted opinion on the apportionment of blame in this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Any professional, self respecting business would be open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. That the CCFC Ticket Office is not says more about CCFC than Hamish.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    Any professional, self respecting business would be open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. That the CCFC Ticket Office is not says more about CCFC than Hamish.

StT.
    <><
    Particularly one that could probably do with the custom more than ever right now.

Who rattled your bloody cage?
    My fault that in a world returning to normal I have the audacity to turn up at a business premises to spend money and expect a service. Some of us don’t spend all day farting about on a computer and prefer a face to face service which generally sorts problems out a damn sight quicker. And it was 4 occasions I rang the number only for it to disappear on me. So please wind your neck in before delivering your unwanted opinion on the apportionment of blame in this matter.
    It only takes seconds to fart about on a computer to find out that the ticket office isn't open for face-to-face service https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/tick...-opening-hours