+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Free Agents

Free Agents

Just for fun:

Who would you like the club to sign from the free agents available?

I’ll go with Max Meyer (attacking midfielder) of Germany.
    He’s still just 25 and has played for Schalke, Crystal Palace and Köln.

Re: Free Agents

I believe Herr Meyer demands a salary of £170k per week and you get very, very little in return as he isn't very good and would not justify being paid more than the other 10 players on the pitch

Apart from that - its a good shout......

We could also get Bale for £600k per week mind

Vlad Dragomir - 22yrs old, a left-footed attacking midfielder who Wenger reckoned was in the Jack Wiltshire mold? It could just be because he sounds like a character in an RPG though.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I believe Herr Meyer demands a salary of £170k per week and you get very, very little in return as he isn't very good and would not justify being paid more than the other 10 players on the pitch

We could also get Bale for £600k per week mind
    We can get Ramsey for that wage, and we can save on housing him ,as he has a property in CF 😉

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post

No wonder he’s a free agent! I’m glad that I caveated this with “Just for fun”.

I’m still available myself actually. Very cheap by modern standards - I last played against Peterborough reserves aged 42 but I could start doing press-ups