+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Quiz question

Quiz question

When was the last time we came from 2-0 to win 3-2?

Re: Quiz question

Did we come back from 2-0 down at home to Bristol City and win 3-2 with Chopra scoring (maybe 2?). Around 10 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Did we come back from 2-0 down at home to Bristol City and win 3-2 with Chopra scoring (maybe 2?). Around 10 years ago?
    Good shout. I don't know the answer but that seems very likely. We were 2 down in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Good shout. I don't know the answer but that seems very likely. We were 2 down in no time.
    Because of train delays we arrived 10 minutes late and were 2 down. We saw a 3-0 victory as far as we're concerned.

Weren't we 2 down to Millwall at home in the same era?

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Weren't we 2 down to Millwall at home in the same era?

....midday kick off..def went 1 down in the first few mins

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ....midday kick off..def went 1 down in the first few mins
    I think you're thinking of the game when Andy Keogh scored a very late winner for us, that was in 10/11 and finished 2-1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ito...=CardiffCityFC

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think you're thinking of the game when Andy Keogh scored a very late winner for us, that was in 10/11 and finished 2-1.

Crikey, Whitts missed a penalty! Not many of those still playing football. Chris Burke in Scotland I think?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

..you're not wrong Bob

Back at Ninian I remember us being 2 down against Rotherham very quickly and were 3-2 up by half time, with no further goals in the second half.

What about that League Cup game against Plymouth 20 odd years ago? Wasn’t we something like 4-1 down at half time and ended up winning 5-4?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    So youve set a quiz question and dont know the answer.😂 We were definitely 2 nil down in this one though.

Think were 2 down v the snow cheats a few years ago and won. But think we scored 4.

Remember the Welsh Cup match against Swansea? Three up, Don Murray nuts Jimmy McLaughlin, gets sent off, they win 5-3