+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: NOTTINGHAM FOREST 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: NOTTINGHAM FOREST 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Who do you think are the six teams that might prove stronger?
    Fulham, West Bromwich, Stoke, Bournemouth are my top four teams. That leaves another two, of course. Can you honestly say that Cardiff are more likely to secure the 5th or 6th position above the likes of Blackburn, Millwall or Huddersfield?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Fulham, West Bromwich, Stoke, Bournemouth are my top four teams. That leaves another two, of course. Can you honestly say that Cardiff are more likely to secure the 5th or 6th position above the likes of Blackburn, Millwall or Huddersfield?
    Very definitely (in my opinion at least). I believe Fulham and West Brom will walk away with the automatic promotion places. After them, I think the play-off places are there for the taking for Bournemouth, City, Stoke (who I fancied before the season started as a top six dark horse) and QPR. For me, the unknown quantity are Sheffield United, as they may be a force if they can get their act together.

Other than those seven, I really do believe the rest of the division is seriously weak this season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Very definitely (in my opinion at least). I believe Fulham and West Brom will walk away with the automatic promotion places. After them, I think the play-off places are there for the taking for Bournemouth, City, Stoke (who I fancied before the season started as a top six dark horse) and QPR. For me, the unknown quantity are Sheffield United, as they may be a force if they can get their act together.

Other than those seven, I really do believe the rest of the division is seriously weak this season.
    That is so true i think we can get into the playoffs