+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BT hub v Sky?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BT hub v Sky?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    The student let I have in Treforest is tiny, the modem must be less than 5 meters from the 3 upstairs bedrooms yet it struggles to get through the old walls….so unless you plug boosters in it barely works. Same for another bigger house I let in Heath, needs two virgin boosters upstairs
    We can't surely be right. He's got a big house don't you know.

Been with BT for 5 years and it’s been really good. BB works fine and the tv package is much cheaper than sky. Currently paying £36 a month for both BB and TV, including BT sport

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Been with BT for 5 years and it’s been really good. BB works fine and the tv package is much cheaper than sky. Currently paying £36 a month for both BB and TV, including BT sport
    That’s good….I’m not fussed really as watch hardly any live Tv, mainly flix or Amazon, got Disney too. The broadband is the thing I’m most fussed about.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Like Grange, I've been with BT for years with BB and TV, never a problem, great value.