Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
Wearing your teams shirt around the town through the week doesn’t appeal to me.
I don’t think you can gauge a teams support by it either.
What is a fact though, is the 4 times we played at Wembley recently we sold out our allocation, and could have sold a lot more, and as ToBW has mentioned, we had tremendous support in the Premiership.
That tells me, that we have a massive hometown fanbase when the team are doing well.
You could say from that, that we have a lot of fair weather fans. Or you could say that the good folk of Cardiff, will get behind their team when the club are showing ambition and playing well, but are too cute to just spend their hard earned, blindly following the team when they are serving up dross.
We have a tremendous hard-core support

It's just everyone else vanishes if we are not doing well

We can pull em in , we have a huge catchment area .......its getting them to stay that's the matter

Was having a coffee a few years ago in a cafe , group of cyclists turned up

Bloke saw my city badge , said I wasxa season ticket holder when city were in the Premier league .......under malky ......I said do you still get down there now ? He said no , I am a Liverpool fan , said he went to see city play the big clubs

I am afraid South Wales is full ofvthese fans and big crowds in the Premier league mean nothing if they do a runner