Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
There seems no plan for the club to progress that I can see? The actions (or inactions) of tan/the club suggest staying alive is the main aim and staying up will be a nice bonus? What evidence is there to suggest the plan is any other than that?
Who said anything about a plan? I haven't suggested there is any kind of genuine strategy in place at the club. I'm merely disputing your claims that Vincent Tan has completely lost interest and has no involvement in the club's activities. I think you're well wide of the mark.

A couple of days ago, Mick McCarthy said the following when asked if he'd spoken to Vincent Tan recently: "I've had two or three conversations with Vincent, yes, but you'll appreciate that, the fact that I've had them, I'm not going to tell you what was said."

I don't believe Messrs Dalman and Choo have a mandate to make any significant decisions regarding the club's operations. I believe anything and everything of any note goes through the owner. And I believe that's been the case for many years.