Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Yeah whatever

This is the deal.......anytime anyone asks for advice on here ......I don't expect expect you to be suggesting Google as you always do

Otherwise you are a hypocrite and full of it and cannot cry wolf when people say thanks, but no thanks

Every time you see a post from me asking for advice.......keep out of it unless you can help.....if you say just goggle it you will just be trolling for a reaction and of course from me you will get one

So don't do it

It's no more difficult than that . You do not need to answer this post , it's perfectly clear and simple .

I do not require a reply .
Suggesting Google is helping.

The link even typed out your search and brought it up on your page for you.

I will continue to post wherever I feel like, you want to ask yourself why you are getting so worked up about a link to let me.google that for you, clearly I'm not the issue here, something is bothering you.

Maybe you shouldn't post online when in such a heightened emotional state. You may not like all of the replies you get on a public forum.

I once reacted like this on reddit and had my arse handed to me for posting a post asking for help then dismissing answers I didn't agree with.

I wish I hadn't deleted my account, I could show you more than one of a few similar incidents on reddit, the Internet is free speech is it not?

You're better off ignoring replies you don't like than dictating to others how to behave on your posts, your reaction has caused this, you have wound yourself up. I have not.