Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
I have mentioned it once, and nothing I've read or seen since hasn't convinced me that this pandemic has become totally politicised.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...rt-week-46.pdf

The attached isn't from an anonymous newspaper source, although to be fair, anything out of our government I put a set of Xmas tree lights on it, the attached I think is worth downloading and keeping safe for future reference, as some of the IMO important information in it, is being largely ignored by MSM and is probably of interest if you are 50 Years and older. And even more important if your are 60 years or older which includes myself, The link is from our Health Security Agency and thus, I think I've not shown any political bias towards varying sides of an endless information war, how you view the stats contained in it, is an individual choice, I'm hoping to be able to access this info on a weekly basis to monitor a trend.
It is a detailed report , the big debate will soon be about mandatory vaccination in some countries and not us ,will those countries then impose no entry rules to the unvacacintaed .