Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
please help, my masculinity is so fragile I done think it can tolerate a women reading out numbers on the TV.
My masculinity can take it, I think for some it's the reasons behind the woment on the TV its just a token gesture, pandering whatever you want to call it. There was nothing wrong with it, why change it etc.

That Alex Scott tries way way too hard as well, microanalysis on throw ins and overly explaining way too much. Trying to prove herself. I think it's stupid to have them, I wouldn't say it angers me in any way now, or my fragile masculinity can't deal with it, I just don't see the point in them.

Was the same with Lions coverage, commentary team usually all ex lions unless I am mistaken? Why do they feel the need to add a women's International that has played test rugby but not been on a lions tour? The other blokes are all ex lions, at this rate they may as well have any ex test International on there.from the blokes too, isn't the whole point because they have a history with the lions and how it all works etc. Then they slap her bang in the middle of them. Things like that ARE pointless, it is definitely about being inclusive, PC all the rest of it and pandering.