+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talks a good game but nothing going on upstairs

Re: Talks a good game but nothing going on upstairs

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    She appeared to me to be waffling, I watched the next video as well . The girl next to her was pulling things round for her .
    I get this thread had specifically been started to mock her , which isn't a particularly pleasant thing to do .
    But she is waffling . If she was new to the game then fair enough , she is supposed to be on top of her game .
    I admire women that get to the top , in any walk of life . I accept woman at the top is under much more scrutiny than a man usually .I don't think she is doing anything for the cause .

Can I hear Delme coming clattering up the corridor?
    Yeah I know what you mean. I just think everyone ****s up and has bad days and she just gets in the neck and a lot of it is unfair. I think the same occurs to Dianne Abbott really.

She speaks her mind and I quite like that and I do think a lot of the media and culture is grossly skewed to more middle class pursuits and viewpoints and I hope she shakes it up as bit.

You are joking?
    No, there’s a few in the Cabinet who owe their position in it to their stance on Brexit. It’s understandable really because the Remainer wing of the Conservative party has largely been routed in terms of the top jobs. I don’t mean she was some sort of power behind the scenes when it came to winning the Referendum, but she was a loyal servant to the Leave cause.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Not everyone's strengths are displayed in being faultless on videos, especially when they are inevitably edited got distribution on social media.

She's very determined from what I gather and like a dog with a bone. Growing up in on a Liverpool council estate probably does that.

Some of what she says on cultural matters, such as 'cancel culture' and an increasingly puritanical TV Culture that lacks diversity of opinion is important.

Lots of people just don't like strong women...
    She's a complete feckwit

That interview is a car crash

Nearly everyone will if you film them for several hours and then wait for them to slip up. This is why context is so important and why social media is so bad for trust in politicians.

Most people make errors under pressured or intense questioning.
    Ff sake keep digging

She's a complete concrete head

She appeared to me to be waffling, I watched the next video as well . The girl next to her was pulling things round for her .
    I get this thread had specifically been started to mock her , which isn't a particularly pleasant thing to do .
    But she is waffling . If she was new to the game then fair enough , she is supposed to be on top of her game .
    I admire women that get to the top , in any walk of life . I accept woman at the top is under much more scrutiny than a man usually .I don't think she is doing anything for the cause .

Can I hear Delme coming clattering up the corridor?
    I am more than happy to mock her

She's getting paid to talk utter shite

I don't charge anything

Some of her views , particularly on abortion , are not nice at all

It wouldn't surprise me if she's a born again Christian

She's power mad and a huge fan of Thatcher.

Well if you are going to go on big brother then you like publicity

She portrays herself as a working class girl made good , hard working woman from a nursing background

As far as I know she wasn't up to the job and left her job

If she's going to seek the limelight then she's got to deal with being called out when she makes a complete and utter arse of herself

She was speaking as if she was on top of her game and was going to enjoy sorting out these taxpayer funded left wing media organisations then ......bang ......her spade hit a rock .

Not everyone's strengths are displayed in being faultless on videos, especially when they are inevitably edited got distribution on social media.

She's very determined from what I gather and like a dog with a bone. Growing up in on a Liverpool council estate probably does that.

Some of what she says on cultural matters, such as 'cancel culture' and an increasingly puritanical TV Culture that lacks diversity of opinion is important.

Lots of people just don't like strong women...
    Uhhhhhmmm... like Greta Thunberg?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Uhhhhhmmm... like Greta Thunberg?
    More like Angela Rayner... tough, no nonsense, no sense

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    More like Angela Rayner... tough, no nonsense, no sense
    Angela Rayner .....dear me , nightmare of a MP