Quote Originally Posted by Brisbane CCFC View Post
That Cambridge siege game was a brilliant day out African Bluebird. It felt like we’d won the cup. Top bacon rolls too. Was it Phil Stead on the radio with one of the best monologues ever saying forget Barcelona etc?

Plymouth home before the crazy Shrewsbury game when we were 4-1 down at half time and I think we won 5-4 in the league cup. That was pretty special.

Then my only time watching us in the Premier League (I was over from Australia) when we beat Man Utd at Old Trafford and I was sat a few rows behind Alex Ferguson. What a top day out that was. Me, my brother and my dad went nuts. The City fans in the away end sounded great despite us already being relegated.

Then there was a time we thrashed QPR away (Earnie hatrick?) and I had the best hot dog ever in a French baguette at Loftus Road.

The FA Cup final was a great one too despite losing. Good times.

Drawing 0-0 at home to Halifax midweek in the fourth division was pretty shit though.

Not a City game but drawing one all with Brazil at Ninian Park was pretty epic when my late mum took me back in the 80s. I think little Brian scored a header.
I remember that. It was on a Sunday afternoon, right?