Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
Basel airport is going to blow your mind.

The ground is in Wales. It's not "just a little bit" in Wales or "only just" in Wales. It's in Wales. Borders are absolute and it's a binary issue.

Now I don't agree with closing down sporting events In Wales. I don't really agree with devolution, and as far as I can tell the main policy objective over the crisis has been to do something different to England. And England is effectively run by a dangerous moron with a mop on his head, so I do have some sympathy for that approach. But I do agree with the rule of law and democracy. People voted for devolution and people voted to have drakeford call the shots. And that means grounds in Wales dont get to have spectators. Chester's ground is, categorically, in Wales. That it is in close proximity to the border is neither here nor there really.
The front of the ground is in England, their games are policed by an English force the city is in england their supporters are english. To do what N Wales police did is petty beyond belief. They'd be better off using their time and resources to catch criminals.