+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mike Bassett: England Prime Minister

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mike Bassett: England Prime Minister

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Correct LoM the loopers are out there which is why they shouldn't be condoned, supported or given justification by anyone but especially by the bloke masquerading as the PM.

Dan Hodges made a point mind that he thinks Johndon is repeating the conspiracy theorists rather than them being stoked by Johnson.

If so, it's the first thing the bumbling cuuntwaffle has paid attention to apart from perhaps the Christmas quiz held at number 10?
    You make a reasonable point. Starmer was head of the organisation that failed to prosecute Jimmy Savile, but he didn't personally have any involvement. I don't know how common it is for the head of the organisation to intervene, but I would suggest it's unreasonable to expect it.

As such, do you think people who personally blame Johnson for things like '150,000' deaths, or Teresa May for Grenfell is equally inappropriate?

Re: Mike Bassett: England Prime Minister

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    You make a reasonable point. Starmer was head of the organisation that failed to prosecute Jimmy Savile, but he didn't personally have any involvement. I don't know how common it is for the head of the organisation to intervene, but I would suggest it's unreasonable to expect it.

As such, do you think people who personally blame Johnson for things like '150,000' deaths, or Teresa May for Grenfell is equally inappropriate?

Are you honestly and really comparing Starmer apparent failure to prosecute Savile, May being PM whilst a tragedy took place on a single day to Johnson's numerous mistakes, absences of leadership leading up and alleged parties during the pandemic?

Fair play to you but that's a bit of a reach