+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: James Collins is better than Rubin Colwill

James Collins is better than Rubin Colwill

Re: James Collins is better than Rubin Colwill

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    ‘There you go’ 🤦*♂️

Imagine getting dropped from the squad and forced into taking part in this competition while your manager watches on sternly.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Imagine getting dropped from the squad and forced into taking part in this competition while your manager watches on sternly.
    Bit of fun by the looks..

You can't beat a good bit of public humiliation by a 31-year-old workmate on a 19-year-old colleague for likes on social media. Way to go CCFC. Hope the fee was decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You can't beat a good bit of public humiliation by a 31-year-old workmate on a 19-year-old colleague for likes on social media. Way to go CCFC. Hope the fee was decent.
    Public humiliation?

It is just a bit of a laugh. This time it really is banter. This particular challenge (under different sponsors or just Soccer AM) has been going on for years if not decades, and Cardiff City have featured before.

What I took from it was not humiliation of Colwill, but 'a bit of life in the old dog yet' from Collins.

lol I think you're reading a bit too much into it. it was all in good spirit. a bit of healthy competition between the players is good, you want the young guys to feel like they belong in this group.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Public humiliation?

It is just a bit of a laugh. This time it really is banter. This particular challenge (under different sponsors or just Soccer AM) has been going on for years if not decades, and Cardiff City have featured before.

What I took from it was not humiliation of Colwill, but 'a bit of life in the old dog yet' from Collins.
    I stopped laughing at this stuff when it got old real fast. Hate the Soccer AM shite these days. Can't watch it. Ironically it would have worked with Jimmy Bullard because he's an old has-been and doesn't play for the same club or is competing for a place in the starting eleven. Though I guess that does fit Collins's description now too

Rjk says I'm reading too much into it. I say, you guys aren't seeing enough. We have different views. We move on.

Some of the relies on here lol

🤣

I stopped laughing at this stuff when it got old real fast. Hate the Soccer AM shite these days. Can't watch it. Ironically it would have worked with Jimmy Bullard because he's an old has-been and doesn't play for the same club or is competing for a place in the starting eleven. Though I guess that does fit Collins's description now too

Rjk says I'm reading too much into it. I say, you guys aren't seeing enough. We have different views. We move on.
    Got to say I disagree with you on this one CM, seemed like a bit of fun to me with the older head teasing the newbie

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Got to say I disagree with you on this one CM, seemed like a bit of fun to me with the older head teasing the newbie
    That's OK Delm. Never been one for the older head teasing the newbie stuff. It's not my thing that's all. I enjoyed it anyway, took me right back to Albert Square.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    ‘There you go’ ��*♂️
    Very annoying that he kept saying that.

I was surprised how bad they both were. You don't have to be that good at football to score from the corner, and I'd have thought a pro could comfortably get half.

Public humiliation

All I've done is administer some CPR on this thread. All those clicks help the club, The Boss (note the upper case for extra brownie points), it's a win/win!

Colwill will get far worse from those trying to mark him and already has a collector's item of a goal at Anfield under his belt.
    He's a natural goal scorer who can also create his own opportunities - long may he wear the blue & white

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Colwill will get far worse from those trying to mark him and already has a collector's item of a goal at Anfield under his belt.
    He's a natural goal scorer who can also create his own opportunities - long may he wear the blue & white
    Nothing will ever be worse than that video.

I can't tell if you're being serious here or not

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    If he is then he's obviously met very few psychotic defenders

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Wasn't it just a blooper from TOWIE?