+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F'in Covid again, 2nd bout

Re: F'in Covid again, 2nd bout

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    The randomness of it is the weirdest thing, affects everyone a bit differently. I’ve known people under 50 die and 90 year olds survive.
    It sure is random.

Just over a week ago our young boy tested positive. We all isolated, expecting to catch it. We did. My wife and I had totally different symptoms yet we could only have caught it from our lad. I was rough for 3 days, in bed, just aching all over like the worst flu, but never had a cough. Mrs HaB had no aching or fever but a bad cough.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I haven't tested positive at all since the start, but I don't half feel rough at the moment and have done for weeks. Persistent cough, tight chest, cold symptoms etc
    Is it possible to have long covid without actually ever testing positive?
    I always think that Long Covid sounds like a village on the outskirts of Bristol.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    It sure is random.

Just over a week ago our young boy tested positive. We all isolated, expecting to catch it. We did. My wife and I had totally different symptoms yet we could only have caught it from our lad. I was rough for 3 days, in bed, just aching all over like the worst flu, but never had a cough. Mrs HaB had no aching or fever but a bad cough.
    Weird thing we found is the whole time my eldest boy had symptoms (tummy, temperature etc) he kept testing negative. After 2 days we just thought he had a stomach bug and dismissed covid despite the fact 2 of his mates had just gone down with it. When he started to feel better after 3 days only then did he tested positive….then me the wife and his younger bro all came down with it about 4 days after him. So we had all been out and about thinking it was something else……

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    Have had nose streaming, sneezing , sore throat , feel tired all the time , mild cough . Have nasal lft test kit , negative 5 days in a row .... Do I have omicron virus ?
    Had same 2 weeks ago, lasted for a week. Had a Lat Flow test to travel to USA last week, all OK.

4th day since positive lat flow test and confirmed by positive pcr. can't stop coughing and trying to clear throat and nose streaming and sneezing. headache, stiff neck and feel total crap and slept most of the afternoon. right nasty fecker and worse than my first bout in Oct. Missus still -ve. This obviously affects people in different ways though lots of similarities from other posts.