+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Max Watters- oops. "Cardiff striker likes Russell Martin post game celebration message"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Max Watters- oops. "Cardiff striker likes Russell Martin post game celebration message"

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    After how Cardiff fans spoke about him online after he was subbed off I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to piss us off massively and get out of here asap.
    I would. Shows what an absolute arsehole he is. Players of all standards from all clubs have stick, yet I doubt few if any would choose to go public with a very tenuous link to an ex-manager in order to gloat over his club's defeat. A complete sh*thouse and undoubtedly will never appear for the club again - though not for the reason you suggest.

Re: Max Watters- oops. "Cardiff striker likes Russell Martin post game celebration message"

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I would. Shows what an absolute arsehole he is. Players of all standards from all clubs have stick, yet I doubt few if any would choose to go public with a very tenuous link to an ex-manager in order to gloat over his club's defeat. A complete sh*thouse and undoubtedly will never appear for the club again - though not for the reason you suggest.
    It's a complete sh*thouse move by Morison in the first place, that has clearly burnt all bridges between the two of them. Morison had time to repair the bridge, and then poured petrol on it with his post match comments.