Quote Originally Posted by CopenhagenBlue View Post
I watch quite a bit of darts, and I agree he has been a knob on stage in the past. But his behaviour on stage these days is quite different to how it used to be, and he has grown up a lot in that respect.

He does still get into spats on stage with opponents occasionally, but the last time I saw him get in somenones face was in the World Championship in January this year, and Kim Huybrechts completely deserved the shit he got from Price. Huybrechts was totally the instigator in that incident. It doesn't take much to wind Price up though, and that was Huybrechts' plan all along, but thankfully it backfired and Price beat him.

The shit he gets every single time is based on some poor behaviour from quite some time ago now, and large parts of the audience need to start showing a bit more respect in my opinion.

I've got tickets for the darts when it comes to Copenhagen in June. Can't wait. Been the last 3 times and it gets better each time as the game is really taking off here now.
Good post.

Price won the Belfast crowd over with some fantastic darts, some of the best I've seen, after suffering similar abuse to Thursday's.

The difference was that the Aberdeen crowd carried it on to Jonny Clayton's matches

You will have a great night in Copenhagen, hopefully amongst a more appreciative crowd.