+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid Deaths in Care Homes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid Deaths in Care Homes

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Why didn’t they use the Nightingale Hospital pathway instead of care homes …. We know why , the nightingale hospital scenario was pure propaganda. What was the average age Covid death again …82 wasn’t it …?…hmmmmm
    I know you don't like being targeted with your own argument, but the first nightingale hospital received it's first lot of patients on 7th April 2020 in London. Other nightingale hospitals were completed later, obviously.

The care home issue is regarding decisions made by Matt Hancock in March and April 2020 which potentially led to the deaths of thousands.

It's alright though, they were old.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    I know you don't like being targeted with your own argument, but the first nightingale hospital received it's first lot of patients on 7th April 2020 in London. Other nightingale hospitals were completed later, obviously.

The care home issue is regarding decisions made by Matt Hancock in March and April 2020 which potentially led to the deaths of thousands.

It appears you are totally clueless, which I'm unsurprised by, what part Midazolam and the Liverpool Care Pathway protocol played in the thousands of so-called Covid-19 deaths in care homes.

If you don’t think Nightingale's were a propaganda stunt then why were they not used as they were meant to be used ?

Also ,I thought they were pleading for retired doctors to assist as a matter of urgency, yet it transpired that hospitals were way below capacity and to top it off you had little to no chance of seeing your doctor face to face regardless of urgency.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    If you don’t think Nightingale's were a propaganda stunt then why were they not used as they were meant to be used ?

Also ,I thought they were pleading for retired doctors to assist as a matter of urgency, yet it transpired that hospitals were way below capacity and to top it off you had little to no chance of seeing your doctor face to face regardless of urgency.
    https://twitter.com/charlotteemmauk/...ld84t0ZehKeJNg

Do you ever waiver from the official narrative?

There are so many questions that remain unanswered and people are entitled to question it.

To some the this kind of news has been obvious after about two weeks in.