+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sheffield v Forest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sheffield v Forest

Good, calm finish from Johnson. He'll doing that for Wales on a regular basis!

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He's a menace

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Should he start v Scotland or Ukraine? I would start him ahead of Dan James.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Me too. Dan James is rapid and causes defenders problems but his end product is poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue blood View Post
    Me too. Dan James is rapid and causes defenders problems but his end product is poor.
    And me

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    And me
    yes he should definitely be ahead of you tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    yes he should definitely be ahead of you tbh
    Oi! Des was a player back in the day, between the sticks though, which makes him a bit odd in my opinion. Sorry Des

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Oi! Des was a player back in the day, between the sticks though, which makes him a bit odd in my opinion. Sorry Des
    No offence taken. I was never good enough to play elsewhere but did a decent job between the sticks.

Back to the original point. James has loads of pace but is a poor finisher. Johnson offers more options. I’d start with Johnson and bring James on when the defence starts to tire.

On form and actual talent definitely, but James' pace and work rate may just give him the edge.

We've had this discussion before. It's James left, Johnson right, and Bale central for me, with the latter two interchanging positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    We've had this discussion before. It's James left, Johnson right, and Bale central for me, with the latter two interchanging positions.
    I think Page will play Harry Wilson though