Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
As far as I know, GB News is a youtube channel or on some obscure satellite service. I could easily find out no doubt thanks to this internet thingy but I don't care to.
It's not like you to forgo the "research"

I've done you the honour of finding out the information for you (you're welcome).

Key parts in bold:

"GB News is owned by All Perspectives Ltd, which is a holding company, headquartered in London. As of February 2022 All Perspectives Ltd was controlled by four significant shareholders, three of whom are nationals of Malta, Britain, and New Zealand respectively, all with the same correspondence address in Dubai. The fourth is Warner Bros. Discovery EMEA, which is headquartered in London.[8] The CEO of GB News is Greek-Australian, Angelos Frangopoulos[9][10] who formerly ran Sky News Australia.

Andrew Neil left the BBC in 2020 to become the channel's chairman and present a prime-time evening programme. "

It seems like you've fallen for some MSM, Organ. It's ok, it happens to the best of us. You'll come back from this snafu bigger, faster, better and stronger than before.