Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Talking of wild

I’m not going to apologise for having a different view to you - in fact, I’m pleased I have if you don’t think that anyone voted in the Referendum (or in any election) on racial grounds.

We’ve got a UK Government that dabbles when it comes to the really important issues and can only come out with slogans, gimmicks law breaking and attacks on the “woke” by means of policies - all the while the official opposition treads on eggshells for fear of offending someone.
Bob, it is the party that you vote for that was recently chastised for racism by the EHRC - but I would never make nudge nudge wink wink allegations that all Labour voters are racists, or perhaps some but not all are etc. Honestly, the lack of self awareness of some of you guys!

Of course there are some racists in any society, but your argument is weak and unfair to just throw it at one side, and it is nothing to do with this case, as you well know.

You don't have any evidence to support what you say, which rather suggests you have no solution to the topic in hand, so are merely distracting by casting aspersions to deflect away from that?